Our Qualifications

100% success rate 5,000+ U.S. Fiancee and marriage visas processed from Thailand

Trust & Confidence – Evidence of our Track Record

Shortest Processing Time

Specializing in US fiancee visa & marriage visas from Thailand

Recognized as the most experienced and knowledgeable with U.S. fiancee visa and marriage visas

All-inclusive Premium Services

Money back guarantee

Bangkok, Thailand office – required location for processing all steps of the visa application

Direct online completion of USCIS forms for faster filing

English and Thai speaking American and Thai personnel

Free Bangkok transport for all visa requirements.

US Visa Services

Scope of Services – Thailand’s First American owned U.S. Immigration Law Firm

Our exclusive area of practice is U.S. fiancée, marriage and children’s visas originating from Thailand: K-1 Fiance visa, K2 & K4 child visas, CR-1, IR-1 and K-3 marriage visas, also known as Alien relative visas, and CR-2 and IR-2 child visas.

The full scope of services offered by our firm include only those services that are required by our visa clients.

In order to be a recognized expert in the field of U.S. immigration law, one needs to specialize in this practice area. We do not offer any service or engage in the practice of any area of the law that does not support the related needs of our visa clients.

Our exclusive concentration on U.S. immigration law, and the fact that we are Thailand’s First American owned U.S. Immigration Law Firm has earned our firm the reputation of being the most experienced and knowledgeable U.S. immigration law firm in Thailand for all aspects of U.S. family based immigration. We are the only firm that specializes in U.S. family based immigration from Thailand.

K-1 Fiancee Visa

K-2 Visa for an unmarried child (under the age of 21) attached to the visa petition of their K-1 fiancee visa parent

K-3 Marriage Visa

K-4 Visa for an unmarried child (under the age of 21) attached to the visa petition of their K-3 visa parent

Child Custody – Thailand Family Court

CR-1 and IR-1 Alien Relative Spouse visas with Green Card and Social Security Card

CR-2 and IR-2 Alien Relative Child visas with Green Card and Social Security Card

Adjustment of Status to legal permanent resident, or Green Card

Prenuptial Agreements

Legal Marriage in Thailand

Divorce in Thailand

US Citizenship For Baby Born In Thailand To US Citizen Parent

Visa Denials And Waivers: Criminal, Prostitution, Overstay, etc.

K1 Fiancee visa – Same Sex

CR-1/IR-1 Visa – Same Sex

Start Today – USA Visa

To hire us and get started, send us an e-mail with your fiancee or wife’s mobile phone number, one of the paralegals (Thai ladies) in our office will phone her to provide information about the visa application process, and explain to her in detail the numerous things we will be handling on her behalf.

Your fiancee or wife will be invited to make an appointment with our office to begin the visa application process.

Should you have questions you can call our office toll free, you may e-mail your question or request a call. E-mails are answered promptly, never exceeding 24 hours.

Office Map

Our Office Address:

U.S. Immigration Legal Advisors
85 Nonsi Road – Soi 8,
Yannawa, Bangkok 10120,
Tel: (662) 681-0015

Email: [email protected]

Click here to enlarge